THE ECONOMIC CRISIS: TIME FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT ~ .
TOWARDS A SYSTEMS APPROACH
|January 24-25, 2013|
|Universitat de València - Facultat d'Economia|
|Avda. Tarongers, s/n. 46022 València, Spain|
Panels 2A & 2B - Room 2
Strategy, Marketing and Management at the time of crisis. Challenges and new approaches
Friday, January 25:
Section 2A: 9,30 am - 13,30 pm
SECTION 2B: 15,30 pm - 19,30 pm
Mauro Sciarelli - Full Professor of Business Management, Univ."Federico II" of Naples (Italy) - Section A
Arturo Capasso - Full Professor of Business Management, Univ. -Univ. of Sannio (Italy) - Section B
Scope of the Panel:
The panel track aims to discuss the cutting edge research in the fields of Strategic Management, Marketing and Business Management to higlight their impact on the economic crisis and to spot possible solutions to overcome the current situation.
PROGRAM SECTION 2A: 9;30- 13;30 - CHAIR: Mauro Sciarelli
- “It’s all about bucks, kid. The rest is conversation. A critique of risk in modern investment management” by Harry Hummels, Maastricht University (The Netherlands).
- “Economic crisis and communication: the role of the HR Manager” by Lourdes Susaeta Erburu, Esperanza Suárez Ruz and José Ramón Pin Arboledas, IESE Business School (Spain).
- “Customer intimacy and customization of products: optimization of profits and gain of new customers” by Roberta Gomes Brandao, University of Lyon (France).
- “The productive consumer. A real-life economics approach” by Michael-Burkhard Piorkowsky, University of Bonn (Germany).
- “A business model for the development of a territory: the case of Reggio Calabria” by Lucia Aiello & Maria Antonella Ferri, University Mercatorum (Italy).
- “Forming an Innovation Culture in Corporation: Tools and Tasks” by Tatiana Sobolieva, Kyiv National Economic University “Vadym Hetman” (Ukraine).
- “Systemic value and corporate governance. The case of top football teams” by Arturo Capasso & Matteo Rossi, University of Sannio (Italy).
- “How low cost companies delivery values to customer, and do business in the crisis. Marketing communication strategies in low cost companies” by Annamaria Esposito, IULM University (Italy).
- “Inter-Organizational Network and Innovation. A Bibliometric Review of Past Studies and a Research Agenda” by Giovanni Battista Dagnino, Gabriella Levanti, Anna Minà and Pasquale Massimo Picone, University of Catania and University of Palermo (Italy).
- “Management Control System in Company Crisis as a Means of the Recovery Process” by Elisa Giacosa & Alberto Mazzoleni, University of Turin and University of Brescia (Italy).
- “The impact of the economic crisis on passenger air traffic: opportunities for companies” by Guido Giovando & Elisa Giacosa, University of Turin (Italy).
PROGRAM SECTION 2B: 15;30- 19;30 - CHAIR: Arturo Capasso
- “Macro-Ergonomics in Process Management Improvement” by Henrijs Kalkis, Zenija Roja and Valdis Kalkis, University of Latvia (Latvia).
- “Creativity and innovation as strategic resources in international business markets” by Maria Rosaria Marcone, University Politecnica delle Marche (Italy).
- “From management of complexity to have better performances, towards management of complexity to survive: firms relations and strategies” by Giancarlo Scozzese & Roberto Bruni, Univ. per Stranieri di Perugia and University of Cassino (Italy).
- “The Role of Leadership in Complex Strategic Networks. Enabling Effect Versus Emergence” by Gabriella Levanti and Pasquale Massimo Picone, University of Palermo and University of Catania (Italy).
- “Conglomerate Diversification Strategy: a Bibliometric Investigation, Systematic Review and Research Agenda” by Pasquale M. Picone and Giovanni Battista Dagnino, University of Catania (Italy).
- “Systems of Corporate Layout and Company Performance: Towards a Possible Paradigm of Governance” by Giuseppe Russo, Rosa Lombardi and Tiziana Buttaro, University of Cassino and Southern Lazio (Italy).
- “Regarding Invisible Effect of Education and Science Cluster in Transitional Countries” by Ineza Gagnidze, Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University (Georgia).
- “Network approach and Stakeholder Management” by Mauro Sciarelli & Mario Tani, University “Federico II” of Naples (Italy).
- “The Conceptual Framework of Corporate Identity in Health Care Industry” by Didzis Rutitis & Anda Batraga, University of Latvia (Latvia).
- “Formal and Informal Mechanisms of Accountability in Local Governance. Towards a New Authoritarian Governance Model” by Thanh Thuy Vu & Bruno Deffains, Paris X University and Paris II University and the ERMES (France).
- “Roadmap as an instrument of company strategic planning during the economic crisis” by Nataliya Veselitskaya, Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge, Higher School of Economics (Russia).